Get In touch
or Request A Free Quote
Get a FREE telephone consultation to determine the source and extent of your problems. Then we can devise a plan that specifically fits for you.
517 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the products safe for kids and pets?
Safety is our top priority. All of our service professionals have been trained on the proper application of materials to ensure a safe and healthy environment for your family and pets.
Why not try to control our pest problems myself?
Just as you wouldn’t prescribe medicine for yourself or drill your own cavities, you shouldn’t attempt to control termites or other pests on your own. The products and the expertise offered by Intrastate Pest Control far surpasses what a homeowner could do on their own. Leave it up to the experts for peace of mind. Why risk it?
What can I do outside of my house to keep pests away?
- Inspect and seal any cracks and holes outside your home. Make sure vents are screened and gaps around windows and doors are sealed.
- Check around the perimeter of your home for leaky faucets and anything that allows moisture to pool around the base of your home.
- Eliminate debris from gutters.
- Trim tree branches and shrubbery around your home, especially if they are touching the building.
- Store firewood and other wood at least 20 feet away from your home.
What are five things I can do inside my house to keep pests away?
- Keep all kitchen areas clean (including floors) and free of useless clutter. Kitchen appliances should be kept free of spills and crumbs. Clean shelves regularly and store foods such as cereal, flour, and dog food in airtight containers.
- Keep garbage areas clean. Garbage should be stored in sealed containers and disposed of regularly.
- Check pipes and pipe areas around the house for leaks, cracks and gaps and seal and patch any problems if necessary. Leaky faucets should also be fixed.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry. If you have mold and mildew in your home or office crawlspace, it’s a symptom of an excess moisture problem.
- Inspect boxes, grocery bags and other packaging you bring into your home thoroughly. Insects have also been known to come in on potted plants and in luggage.
What materials will be used?
We use a variety of materials for different pests. This may include liquids, dusts, aerosols, gel baits, solid bait blocks and others materials. We are really big into reading our product labels, and we will only use products – even the organic ones – as the label has directed us too. In truth, doing so, simply means our team is obeying federal law. But they also know and understand which treatment methods to employ, which tools to use, and which areas to treat to manage a specific pest concern.
As Pest Management Professionals, we live and work in the neighborhoods we service, and we’re committed to protecting our clients’ homes and businesses, as well as the environment. For specific questions on the materials that we use, including names, labels and SDSs, please feel free to call us at